Compras en Kensigton Dollhouse Fair (16 mayo)

Thursday 28 May 2009

Se me olvido la camara de fotos asi que las unicos fotos que puedo poner son las de mis compras.

I forgot my camera at home so the only photos you can see are the pictures of the things I bought.

Country Treasures.



Country Contrast.



The little dollhouse company.



Apollo Miniatures.



Una replica del un calentador de agua "Ascot", de Jennifers of Walsall.
An "Ascot" boiler, from .



Blue Riband - JLB



Una vitrina de Bespaq, comprada a Sid Cooke Dolls Houses.
A Bespaq vitrine, bought from Sid Cooke Dolls Houses.


Angela Jones.

5 comments:

Sans! said...

Lovely purchases, I especially like the country cabinet :) although it may not be so easy to place things in there.

Laura said...

Thanks Sans, I haven't done anything with it yet. It needs to be painted (it's white wood) and I'm going to fill it in with vegetables. It will probably take me forever but I'll let you know if it's difficult!

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

The Bespaq must have cost a small fortune! I love the boiler :)

Laura said...

Sumaiya the Bespaq was a real bargain. They has some furniture with little faults and the cabinet has the door glass and the back loose. For £20 a bit of glue will do!

Abedul said...

KAISO Lauritxu que cosas mas lindas has adquirido!!!!!! por fin mis blogs
ya navegan viento en popa...todavia hay cosa que se resisten..pero cada dia , mejoro un poquito....venga peke, adelante que eres una artesana de honor...tu reposteria da la vuelta al mundo !!!!! No dejes de pasarte un ratito a verme en vacaciones..El viernes me voy a las dos ferias de Madrid, ya haré fotos, Te recuerda con cariño Begoña